Canton Soccer School- Covid-19 Info Update- January 25, 2021
As we roll out registration for our 27th summer soccer camp week it is important that we share with our Canton Soccer School community how Covid-19 may be impacting our camp this August.
We are operating under the assumption that we will be able to provide a soccer camp experience similar to the ones we have been providing for more than a quarter-century, but we do expect things to look different in the months leading to camp and, perhaps, in the actual camp itself.
1. Camp age groups may be adjusted based on demand and potential limitations due to Covid-19.
2. IF camp is canceled, postponed or certain age groups are excluded from participating, a full refund will be granted.
3. We have NOT included Covid-19 information in our initial registration package (online) as the situation around Covid-19 is so fluid. As camp dates approach, we will be sharing all of our up-to-date protocols and seek additional permissions from parents/guardians at that time.
4. We will be taking every necessary precaution to run a safe, fun and HEALTHY camp experience for our campers.
Any questions? Always feel free to reach out to Director Danny Erickson- firstname.lastname@example.org